Thanks for visiting us here at I Adore This.

This blog is dedicated to sharing things that i adore!. You will usually find a quick tip or trick on how to update or change furniture, decorations or crafts but depending on my mood you will also be exposed to storage ideas, management tips and all other types of things that come with raising and interacting with little girls.



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

EASY Burlap Wreath

This wreath is a perfect summer wreath for your front door, or anywhere. It is super simple and fun to make. The items you will need for this project are listed below.
1- Some kind of wreath form. I just bought a wreath from the dollar store.
2- Burlap. Any color, you will need less than a yard.
3- Scissors and hot glue
4-something fun to put on wreath....ie. I cut a letter "B" out of a sheet of moss. You could use anything like a small birds nest, flowers, whatever you want.
First I just cut long strips out of burlap. you will need 2 long strips. One strip wider than the other. (about double the width.) Then I just started to glue it on the wreath. I just put the hot glue on the wreath and layed the burlap on top and pinched it about every 1/2 inch. This makes it look cute and ruffled.





Ruffle it all the way around. Then do the same with the thinner strip right on top of the piece already glued on the wreath.







Then I just added the "B" I cut out of a sheet of moss that I found at the dollar store and tied it on with ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment