Thanks for visiting us here at I Adore This.

This blog is dedicated to sharing things that i adore!. You will usually find a quick tip or trick on how to update or change furniture, decorations or crafts but depending on my mood you will also be exposed to storage ideas, management tips and all other types of things that come with raising and interacting with little girls.



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Baaack!



Did ya miss me? Sorry, I forgot to post that I was going to be MIA for awhile. I packed my bags and left for Texas last Wednesday. My sister and her cute little family live there, so we decided it was about time we pay them a visit. I had a blast! Texas was amazing! I love how green and beautiful it is. No mountains, so that kinda stinks, but they have lots of other things going for them! The blue bonnets were in bloom and you could see them everywhere! It was also really great weather! One day we went to the Canton flea market- (Oh. My. Gosh. crazy-amazing!) I think it was 90 degrees! I loved the food there. You can find deep fried anything! My nephew got a deep fried PB&J sandwich, and my Bro.-in law got a deep fried avocado! I ordered my daughter a corn dog and the thing was about two feet tall! I'm not kidding! Every things bigger in Texas right? Anyway, I had a lot of fun! I thought I would just post a couple of pictures of some of the treasures I found there! So...I was really excited to go to a real life Texas garage sale, so my cute sister took me to one. (I don't think she was too excited about it, but she rocks!) I found these treasures. I only spent $2.75! I got these awesome milk glass pieces, and these brass candle sticks. I am excited to find the perfect place for my new treasures!
My sis took me to this CRAZY store called Sam Moon. I got a headache the second I walked through the doors! Too much to look at it was overwhelming! I LOVE it! I spent way too long trying to pick a purse. I carried 5 around with me the whole time. I finally made my decision and I ADORE this one!
I found this cute little vintage inspired dress at the Canton flea market! I love the vintage girly look. I'm going to wear in with a cap sleeve T, and leggins! Love it!!!
I found these little cuties and had to have them! The teal lace ruffle petti pants came from the flea market, and the lace leggins I found at a store called Frisco Mercantile. My little cutie looks darling in these! Seriously, this is like stuff I dream about! Finding things that I adore, that are original and different than I have ever seen before- hey I made a rhyme!

Here is little Bentli in her new ruffle pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment