Thanks for visiting us here at I Adore This.

This blog is dedicated to sharing things that i adore!. You will usually find a quick tip or trick on how to update or change furniture, decorations or crafts but depending on my mood you will also be exposed to storage ideas, management tips and all other types of things that come with raising and interacting with little girls.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got Ribbon?

I think most of us, especially those of us with girls know what I am talking about when I say Ribbon is a big FAT mess! I have had the hardest time in the past trying to control my ribbon mess. Seriously, with 4 little girls It was a big problem. I finally got sick of it being tied up in knots and hanging out of all three of my bathroom drawers! I thought that a shoe organizer would be perfect to help organize my ribbons. Look at what a wonderful job it does! Color coordinated and everything! It also works great for flower clips!



I'm not gonna lie, this next idea is awesome! One day while attending to some business in the bathroom I was pondering about the issue of what to do with the ribbon still on spools. That is when the thought came to me. I could use small tension rods to hang them in the little cabinet/shelf thing that was already hanging over my toilet. It is amazing! I feel like I am at a little store every time I go in there to cut some ribbon. I get to take the little pin out and pull out as much ribbon as I need and cut it! It's like shopping in my own home! Everything stays organized, and it's cute too!




1 comment:

  1. Good ideas! I've been trying to figure out what to do with all of Emery's hair flowers. Btw you inspired my new project. I'll have to send you pics and you can start a section for projects you've inspired. :) PS, let me know when I can send your blog to my friends!

    ReplyDelete