Thanks for visiting us here at I Adore This.

This blog is dedicated to sharing things that i adore!. You will usually find a quick tip or trick on how to update or change furniture, decorations or crafts but depending on my mood you will also be exposed to storage ideas, management tips and all other types of things that come with raising and interacting with little girls.



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ruffled Dish Towels

I got these dish towels from the DOLLAR STORE! I loved the color, but they were just too plain and boring. Soooo....I decided to add a little vintage charm.
I ripped some old fabric scraps into strips. You can make them as wide or as thin as you want. Then I just ruffled them! I use a ruffle foot on my sewing machine, but you can totally do it without.

Then I just pinned them on the towel where I wanted them, and sewed them on.

I added some cute little flowers to some.



Here is what the wider ruffle looks like.


These towels are a perfect way to add a pop of color in your kitchen! I really love the way they turned out! I am really loving ruffles, I have seen them in so many magazines and boutiques lately. If you liked this project, check out the post below....Ruffle pillows!






No comments:

Post a Comment